- Define your goal: Ask yourself what you stand to achieve by creating your content. That is your aim.
- Conduct persona research: You have to know who are the consumers of your content. This information will enable you to create relevant and valuable content that will lead to more conversions.
- Run a content audit: If, for instance, you have been in the business for a long and you have been creating and curating content, then its time you pause, look back and ask yourself which content is effective and which is not? This will help you re-strategize and know where to focus your effort most in terms of which content to create and how to create it.
- Choose a Content Marketing System(CMS): Put in place a system where you can create, manage and track your content. Some examples of CMS you can use include Monday.com, SEMrush, StoryChief among others.
- Brainstorm content ideas: With the help of tools such as BlogAbout, come up with ideas for your next project.
- Determine which content you want to create: Is it videos, podcasts, eBooks, whitepapers, blogs etc.
- Publish and manage your content: Use Editorial Calendar. This is a tool that helps content creators schedule their work on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. It helps track content type, promotional channels, author, and most importantly, publish dates.
For Digital Marketing Marketing Help, Talk to our Digital Marketing Partner