A Content Marketing Platform(CMP) is a software solution that help a content marketer to create, manage and track their content. This ensures that the content is meaningful, engaging, on-brand and complaint. There are a variety of CMPs:
- SEMrush: Allows you to compile a content plan with great SEO potential by finding topics, headlines and questions. It lets you manage an editorial calendar and marketing activities and track progress in one place. Also, the platform generates briefs featuring actionable optimization tips based on your competition in search results. It also, automate your content audits based on your own criteria. The platform helps you to quickly analyze your guest posts or any content published on third-party websites. Finally, it lets you find content promotional and backlink opportunities based on mention analysis. It has a 7-day free trial to try all this functionality.
- HubSpot: It offers both a marketing hub and tool for sales and customer service management. The marketing hub helps marketers create quality content, while the sales hub lets you target customers and manage your contacts lists professionally. Hubspot’s marketing hub provides tools that allow you to blog and guide you in SEO, social media, email, landing pages, marketing automation and web analytics. The sales platform generates leads and gets in touch with prospective customers. It has various helpful options like calls, emails, scheduling meetings, appointments and creating to-do lists and keep track of emails for future use.
- Percolate: Offers content management, brand management and social media management. Its asset management library lets you store all your content in one place, organized by client and into different subcategories. Social media scheduling system allows you to sync up all your social platforms and easily post to each one. Its scheduling capability is great for planning several weeks of social posts at a time. It is great for analytics and evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Kapost: Has content store of documents where you can see the status of each asset, the next steps, the author and the submission deadline. You can edit content directly in Kapost and designate metadata properties such as which client it is for, deadlines, buying stages, tags, twitter status etc. You can brainstorm content ideas, onboard and organize writers, run the content production process and calendar, distribute content, promote it and measure results. It is best for written contents.
- ScribbleLive: It’s an all-in-one SaaS system aimed at marketers that combines predictive analytics with content planning, creation and distribution technologies to deliver optimized business results. The software lets you create premium visuals, video and interactive content. It allows you to publish in multiple channels, tracks conversions and has social media manager. Also let you plan your content management strategy with an editorial calendar and accommodates live publishing, making it great for promoting live events and in-venue engagements.